Patient Forms, Map, and Directions to Gainesville Office
Your first visit to Hill Family Dentistry establishes an important foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain necessary background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Hill and our team. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that Dr. Hill has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Please head to the Office Tab for insurance and financial information. Take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with our team. We look forward to your first visit. The following list describes our goals and commitment to you as a patient.
MISSION: HEALTHY BEAUTIFUL SMILES
· We want to form a partnership that begins with understanding your goals.
· We want to create a total experience that exceeds your expectations.
· We want to be your family’s dental home where your questions are answered, your satisfaction is our top priority and your needs are met.
· We believe in excellent dentistry based on mutual trust.
· We believe in achieving your complete confidence through two·way communication.
· We believe we will meet or exceed your expectations.
· We believe in listening to you and understanding what you want.
· We believe in our experience and technical expertise to know exactly what you need.
· We believe in a comfortable environment to help you maintain optimum dental health.
· We believe in an honest discussion of fees that are transparent and affordable.
· We believe in continuing education to constantly improve your treatment outcomes.
· PREVENTION: Promote oral health through hygiene and education.
· FUNCTION: Resolve urgent dental needs first to restore proper function.
· RESTORATION: Treat dental trauma and pathology to achieve complete oral health.
· COSMETICS: Create smiles that sparkle.
· WE WANT TO BE YOUR LIFETIME DENTAL HOME!