Gainesville Dentist - Gainesville Dental Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Hill Family Dentistry's office operations. Please see below for our office hours and other information:
Our Mission Statement
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
· We want to be your family's dental home where your goals are understood, your questions are answered, and your needs are met.
VALUES: WE BELIEVE IN
· excellent dentistry based on mutual trust.
· achieving your complete confidence through two·way communication.
· our experience and technical expertise to know exactly what you need.
· a comfortable environment to help you maintain optimum dental health.
· an honest discussion of fees that are transparent and affordable.
· continuing education to constantly improve your treatment outcomes.
· PREVENTION: Promote oral health through hygiene and education.
· FUNCTION: Resolve urgent dental needs first to restore proper function.
· RESTORATION: Treat dental trauma and pathology to achieve complete oral health.
· COSMETICS: Create smiles that sparkle.
Hill Family Dentistry
1204 NW 69th Terrace Suite E
Gainesville, FL 32605
Monday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Every other Monday)
Tuesday: 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
We know you have many choices for dental care in Gainesville, FL so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance, when possible. We also understand that last minute emergencies happen and are happy to work with you to reschedule your appointment.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays and scanner
- Intraoral camera - take a virtual tour of your mouth!
- Weighted blankets
- Handicap accessible